(Photo credits - Profiles in History)
The Wizard of Oz vintage clothbound book signed to Jack Haley’s son by virtually entire cast and crew including Judy Garland and Toto ($40,000-$60,000)
The Wizard of Oz vintage clothbound book signed to Jack Haley, Jr. by virtually the entire cast and crew, including Judy Garland and Toto is one of the highlights of Profiles in History's Winter Hollywood Auction, December 17-18. Haley’s father, Jack Haley, who portrayed the Tin Man in the film, brought this copy to the set and had the cast members sign it for his son, who was 5 years old at the time. This would make a great holiday gift for any book collector or fan of The Wizard of Oz. From the estate of Jack Haley, Jr. and never before offered for sale.
Other auction highlights include:· Harrison Ford heavily-annotated complete shooting script for Raiders of the Lost Ark ($50,000-$70,000)· The Wizard of Oz vintage clothbound book signed to Jack Haley’s son by virtually the entire cast and crew, including Judy Garland and Toto! ($40,000-$60,000)· Desi Arnaz “Ricky Ricardo” custom made kimono worn in The Lucy-Desi Comedy Hour.($40,000-$60,000)· Michael Jackson’s stage-worn custom jacket from the 1993 American Music Awards ($40,000-$60,000)
· A large panel of Johnny Carson’s memorable monologue curtains from The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson ($40,000-$60,000)
· Screen-used ¼-scale Batmobile filming miniature from Batman Returns.($30,000-$50,000)· Original Martian rocket ship filming miniature from Zombies of the Stratosphere.($20,000-$30,000)
· Carved wood home door knocker from The Munsters ($25,000-$30,000)
· Original “stretch room” painting featured in the Disneyland Haunted Mansion attraction.($30,000-$50,000)· Walter Pidgeon “Dr. Morbius” signature costume from Forbidden Planet ($30,000-$50,000)
· Screen-used “Lex Luthor” rocket filming miniature from Atom Man vs. Superman. ($20,000-$30,000)· Bleeding “Lawgiver” statue from Beneath the Planet of the Apes ($20,000-$30,000)· Michael J. Fox hero hover board with handlebar from Back to the Future II ($20,000-$30,000)· Arnold Schwarzenegger “The Terminator” leather jacket and leather glove from The Terminator ($20,000-$30,000)· Eyvind Earle original concept artwork from Sleeping Beauty ($15,000-$20,000)
· Jimmy Stewart “Charles Lindbergh” leather flight helmet from The Spirit of St. Louis.($8,000-$12,000)· Arnold Schwarzenegger “Conan the Barbarian” Atlantean sword from Conan the Barbarian ($10,000-$12,000)· Bruce Lee signed check payable to “The Green Hornet,” Van Williams! ($12,000-$15,000)· Green Goblin mask worn by Willem Dafoe’s character in Spider-Man ($8,000-$10,000) and...· James Cagney’s “George M. Cohan” tap shoes from Yankee Doodle Dandy.($8,000-$12,000)
*Prices are auction estimates
About Profiles in History:
Founded in 1985 by Joseph Maddalena, Profiles in History is the nation's leading dealer in guaranteed-authentic original historical autographs, letters, documents, vintage signed photographs and manuscripts. Profiles in History has held some of the most prestigious and successful auctions of Hollywood memorabilia. Their auctions include costumes, props and set pieces from both vintage and contemporary film, television, and rock ‘n roll. Profiles in History’s location in Calabasas Hills, CA– virtually a stone’s throw away from every major Hollywood studio – ensures a constant flow of fantastic and rare collectibles. With an extensive network of dealers, collectors, and institutions, they are proud to play an important role in the preservation of motion picture history.
Prior Profiles in History Hollywood auctions highlights include the "Cowardly Lion" costume from The Wizard of Oz ($805,000); a full-scale model T-800 Endoskeleton from Terminator 2: Judgment Day ($488,750); Marilyn Monroe’s “Diamonds” dress from Gentlemen Prefer Blondes ($356,500); a King Kong six-sheet movie poster ($345,000); the Command Chair from the "U.S.S. Enterprise” ($304,750); the original "Robot" from Lost in Space ($264,500); Luke Skywalker’s lightsaber ($240,000); Margaret Hamilton’s “Wicked Witch” hat from The Wizard of Oz ($230,000); the Black Beauty car from The Green Hornet ($192,000); George Reeves’ Superman costume from The Adventures of Superman ($126,500); the H.R. Giger designed Alien creature suit from Alien ($126,500); a full-scale T-Rex head from Jurassic Park ($126,500), the Leaping Alien Warrior figure from Aliens ($126,500), Christopher Reeve’s ‘Superman’ costume from Superman: The Movie ($115,000), C-3PO’s helmet ($120,000), The Wizard of Oz ‘Winkie’ Guard Costume ($115,000); a “Ming the Merciless” cape from Flash Gordon ($115,000) and the Hydraulic screen-used Velociraptor from The Lost World: Jurassic Park II ($115,000).
Dapatkan keuntungan ratusan juta rupiah dengan bergabung dan bermain di situs resmi permainan kartu Online terlengkap terpercaya MENANGQQReplyDelete